Sunday, May 26, 2013

Traveling in Canada for work....

I know it's been lame around here.  Work is nuts and now I'm on the road for the next 3 weeks.  Ok, I'm on the road right now, and then I'll be in the middle of nowhere for weeks.  As it is, I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Its exactly the same and totally different.

I can't even begin to describe it....and I don't want to take the time to dump photos.  Let's just say this.  I've walked/run over 8 miles in the last two hours in this city.  I've crossed highways (4-lane each direction) and when you push the pedestrian crossing button.....wait for it....the cars stop and wait for you!  I had two cars back up to avoid being partially in the cross walk!!!  One was a cop car!

This is definitely not Reno....and I'm thinking not America!!!

Ok....I totally see the typo on "their" as opposed to "there".....It's too much of a pain to fix!

1 comment:

  1. So if you were to grade the Canadians behavior would you give them an eh?

    ReplyDelete