Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Every Building has Secure Bike Parking!



On the rare day when I'm working out of my company's Reno office, I will take myself out for lunch at a quality establishment like Taco Bell (don't judge me....I like Mexican pizzas).  However, here in the South Meadows area, bike parking is not even an after thought.  Meaning there literally isn't a bike rack for miles! 

In light of this (and years of biking in regions of limited infrastructure), I've found every building has at least one SUPER secure bike parking location.....the gas meter!  Yep, a bike thief might be able to cut the piping my lock is attached to....but if he does, everyone in a two block radius will know he stole my bike!

So never fret!  Secure bike parking is always available wherever you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment