Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ouchy!

Sooner or later it's gonna happen.  The bicycle is going to fight back for all those days you intentionally hit the puddles, took the rougher route, or didn't give it the seasonal cleaning.  Sometimes it even conspires with other bikes in the stable so you don't see it coming. 



In this case, I was helpfully wheeling wifey's ride out of the house a few mornings ago.  When all of a sudden it bit me.  A platform pedal to the back of the Achilles!  I hardly noticed it at the time but by the time I got to work it had for a good photo.  It's pictures here on the deck of the xtracycle, because we all know which bicycle of mine would have called for a "hit" like this as a little payback.  So, apparently, I need to spend some TLC time with the xtracycle and get her cleaned up before something really happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment