Friday, September 6, 2013

More Balloons....and Cycle Oregon!


Well, I didn't get up early enough to head over to the park and get you really good pictures this morning.  So here's a quick shot of some of them as I rode (late) into work.  Sorry about that.....but the excuse is pretty good.  I was busy preparing to leave for Cycle Oregon!!



That's right...me, wifey, a couple of bikes, and a week of ultimate credit card touring!  Not a bad way to spend some vacation time.  Ride ~80 miles a day, roll in to a giant camp complete with beer tent and bands, and get ready to do it all again the next day!  So anyway, blogging might be a bit limited next week.  However, I do have a fancy new phone so mobile posts may be possible if cell phone coverage exists in eastern Oregon.  I'll keep you posted (literally), the best I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment