Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Pedal Perspective.

I ride a bicycle at some point during most every day.  Sometimes for transportation, sometimes for exercise, and sometimes just because it's fun. 


This morning I decided my ride should be fun and somehow different. So, I dusted off the Xtracycle just for the fact that it has flats (pedals that don't require clipping in or special shoes).  Just the ability to ride in sandals, rather than throwing on my bike shoes was my qualifier for "fun".  And you know what, it was. 

So, what's your perspective on adding a little fun to your day?  Perhaps it should be just dusting off that bicycle and going for a spin.  What ever it is, make sure you get out and do it soon.  The summer sunshine and long evenings are starting to shorten and there's no time to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment