Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Training....


I know a lot of cyclist who get out the fancy road bike on the weekend and do a bit of training.  Heck, I even hit the verdi loop once in a while and have my eye on the clock for exactly how long the loop takes me.  Apparently, bus drivers do a bit of training as well.  You have to keep that gas pedal foot in top shape you know!

Seriously though, I hop scotched with this driver in training all the way down Mill St.  From a cycling opinion he did pretty darn well.  He stayed behind me for about a block before hitting a bus stop rather than passing and blocking the bike lane in front of me.  He also gave a wide berth (more than 3ft) when passing.  So kudos to the RTC training program.  Seems like they're doing a good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment