Monday, June 20, 2016

Reno and Eugene combined?

Well as of Friday morning I'll be officially out of Reno.  I had another trip up to Eugene to move the last "small" items....like a fricking hot tub last weekend.  And while I was there I just happened to run into these two!


Zach and Laura left Reno about three weeks (?) ago on fat bikes after selling most of their worldly possessions and putting the rest in storage.

Their rigs....unloaded.


They managed to back road it all the way up to Bend and then decided to come visit in Eugene.  So....of course I put them back on their bikes and we pedaled down to Ninkasi brewery!  It was a great way to tie together a little bit of my old life in Reno with my new life in Eugene.  So here's to biking into the future!

***Also...a huge thanks to Zach and Laura for helping to move the hot tub to the new back yard!  It wouldn't have happened without their help!***

No comments:

Post a Comment