Friday, June 3, 2016

The Commute Ride...not many left.

I guess I haven't ever really made this public....but my time in Reno is winding down.  Life pushes us in a lot of directions and the last year and a half has been a tumultuous time for me.  I've taken the stance that life only moves forward, and right now forward means I've sold my house and already moved most of my physical possessions to Eugene (Oregon).  So the title/time of Riding in Reno is that much more precious to me.  To that end, my number of commute days is also down to a handful, so here's a few pics!


Just riding.

The neighborhood.

The back roads.

Low traffic route!

Way more bike lanes than there used to be.

Oh look...the Reno Tahoe Odyssey is starting!

Ugly bike lanes on Mill St.

1 comment:

  1. There's going to be a hole in the bicycle advocacy and Reno blogosphere landscape without you around. But I wish you well in your new direction!

    ReplyDelete