Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little cyclists are everywhere!

I went for a short ride on lunch today.  I was kind of bored with my normal routes so I cruised through the business park and then down McCarren to the south east.  And before you start in....yes, you really won't be bored if you try to ride this section of McCarren.  Definitely, not recommended for hesitant riders!  Anyway, I had it stuck in my head I wanted to check out the skate park.  Not sure why, that's just what was in my head.


As you can see it's really pretty big....big enough for the xtracycle to make some turns.  Yeah, it wasn't pretty but it was fun!  Oh, yeah, check out the cool chain link art on the right!


The part I found really cool is the next generation of bicycle riders is already out and about.  There must have been twenty kids just tooling around in the bowls, snake ride, and freestyle areas.  Scooters, push bikes, and even a few on little bmx bikes trying to make some moves!  Hopefully, a few of them will remember just how fun it is to ride a bike twenty years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment