Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rink on the river coming soon and Christmas right about the corner.

Update: Tree lighting is tonight at 5pm followed by the opening of the rink...skating til 9pm.  If you donate clothing items to the Salvation Army your skate rentals are free!



The downtown plaza is making some changes.  The rink on the river is busy with workers and I bet it opens as soon as the temperatures drop a little.  I have to admit, I've only ever gawked at it as I rode by in the past.  This year I'm am actually going to go.  Note....I haven't ice skated in 10 years.  I will bring the camera because there will probably be carnage!

Oh, yeah.  If you're already bored with Thanksgiving (even though we haven't had it yet)....  The City of Reno has you covered!  The city Christmas tree is up and even partially decorated.  Let's see if they let us eat turkey before they light it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment