Friday, December 16, 2011

Mill and Terminal Traffic counts.

I've been waiting on the results of the Mill and Terminal traffic study for some time.  A few months ago I got a little impatient when they weren't posted to the web site (millterminal.com) so I started posting comments.  Turns out the comments sat in moderation for a few months....so eventually I tracked down an email to find out what was up.

I guess I should have done this sooner.  Once day later Katy of Fehr and Peers had the results in my inbox!  So without further ado here are some initial numbers posted with respect to intersection and lane.  The long term goal is to turn the Mill / Terminal corridor into a "complete" street where biking and walking are real options.

Oh, yeah.  If your interested in this project, there will be a public open house on January 26th from 5-7 pm at the Hyatt Place (at the intersection of Plumb and Terminal).





No comments:

Post a Comment