Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hey man....do you work out?

I don't do training rides.  Well, at least not in the traditional sense of getting into my "kit" and heading out with a group of other guys to see how hard we can go for 40-50 miles.  So when I saw these guys out my window yesterday it amused me enough to snap a pic.


Don't get me wrong.  The more cyclist out there the better off we all are!  I just can't help thinking how weird they look.  Reminds me of a group of girls headed for the bathroom together!

I know it's just a different side of bicycling.  It's not transportation, it's exercise and they are out there for a point.....not to get from point A to point B. So what do you say....Do you ride to work out or just to get around (or both)? 

3 comments:

  1. Both, and both with and without a 'kit'. I like covering miles at a good pace with friends. Don't knock it till you've tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense intended! I actually do own the the kit and an appropriate bike. Sometimes I definitely write just to poke fun or invoke a chuckle. So remember...the hole point is to get out and ride (no matter how you like to do it)!

    ReplyDelete