Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sagebrush cyclocross follow up.

Technically this is not a vain posting of pictures of myself.....because I didn't take them.  Reno-Rambler (of legendary, long running, and beautiful bicycle blog fame) was also out for an initial foray into cyclocross and I'm guessing he somehow, accidental took some pictures of me.  Anyway, at least I don't look like I'm about to crash or collapse!  And....I didn't really have anything else to post today. 

If you want to see his well worded and much more precisely crafted post click HERE.


Do my legs seem absurdly long in this picture or is it just me!?  Perhaps that's why I can actually half way ride a bike. 


He also caught me just at the top of the stairs having actually passed someone on the steps.  Stupid looking long legs do come in handy, eh?

The only thing I can't figure out is how the devil he took pictures during the race that he was in with me!  If he was snapping pics while racing/riding and he was still right with me at my VO and heart rate max I'm obviously going to have to up my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment