Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Carrying Stuff Dilemma...and a Regular Commute.

Anyone who has followed this blog know that I have several bicycles.  Everything from an Xtracycle that will carry about 6 bags of groceries to a road bike that will carry, well....me.
 



So, I don't really have a reason to complain about choosing a bike that will carry what I need every day.  However, sometimes you end up using a bike that isn't ideal for a particular day.

Today was that day and for the first time in a long time I was forced to grab an old messenger bag.


My point being that even if you don't have a bike that will carry a ton of stuff....a simple backpack will usually be enough for the daily commute.  I'm sure I'll have a nice sweaty back by the time I get home with this bag but it's still a lot more fun than just driving!  So grab your bike and a bag and get out for a great fall commute!

No comments:

Post a Comment