- 1 cup almond meal**
- ⅓ - ½ cup smooth peanut butter, start with ⅓ cup and add the rest a spoonful at a time if the dough is too dry
- 3 T honey (can swap for maple or agave syrup)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 T raw cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips/chopped dark chocolate
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl until you are able to pinch the dough together. If it’s too sticky, add a bit more flour, about a tablespoon at a time. If too dry, add more peanut butter as instructed above.
- Once the dough sticks together when pinched, allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes. This allows the dough to firm a bit.
- After the waiting period, roll the dough into 1-inch-sized balls and consume!
- **I think oat flour could work, as it is significantly less expensive than almond flour, but I’ve found that it is not as easy to find around the world. Gluten-free folk would have to find certified gluten-free oat flour in this case. If you give this a shot, please let me know so I can make a note in the recipe.