Friday, September 16, 2011

The Saddest Sight.


Ok, so I shouldn't have started this post right now as I don't have time to do it justice.  Wifey works as a math teacher at a local private school.  It's really close (less than a mile) from our house and in a quiet neighborhood with relatively good streets for bicycling.  I often ride with her to work and then off to my own office from there.  Now it's definitely well before school hours when I drop her off, but I've notice a disturbing pattern as I ride by the bike racks.....no bikes!  I'll hope it's just that the kids aren't there yet.  Perhaps I can blame it on the nature of a private school (that parents are bringing kids in from afar for the exquisite education wifey's school offers).  I'm not convinced of this however, so while I get back to work....perhaps the question of why the rack are empty need some thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment