Thursday, June 20, 2013

1st morning ride in a while!

Finally, back on the bicycle and on the way in to work.  Looks like things are still evolving in Reno.  The post office deal must have finalized while I was gone....they were working on the grounds when I rode by.  I noticed they tore out some trees (?)....a commodity in Reno if you ask me.  Hopefully, the new landscaping will be an improvement.  And hopefully, they will have some real retail and not just another gallery or office space on the river!


Other than this everything looked the same on my commute. 


Couple birds handing out that caught my eye.  I'm sure there's more going on than this in Reno.  What do you say, what are you doing on your bike with this great weather!?

1 comment:

  1. Riding loops and starting to explore Reno more with the Reno Cycling Club. There are some great rides south of Reno:

    Reno to Bowers Mansion and back; or keep going south to Eastlake, around Washoe lake and back to Reno.

    Bowers Mansion to Franktown road and back around to the mansion.

    From the Target at the south end of Carson City to Genoa and back.

    From Genoa south on Foothill to 88/89 and back.

    From the Markleeville turnoff, stage at the cafe there, roll up through Woodfords and then into Diamond valley, return on Carson River rd. for another loop.

    just a few possibilites....

    ReplyDelete