Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last Day in Canada!!!

Don't get me wrong, Canada is beautiful.  I'm just sick (and tired) of the project I've been working on and it's time to get back to RENO!  I've seen exactly one day in the last three weeks over 70 degrees and spent about zero time on a bike.  Anyway, it means that shortly there will actually be new content on this blog again, so hang in there.

A few pics of what I've been around.

The scenery is pretty amazing!

Drill rig in action.

One of many, many, many, many boxes or rock (core) to be logged.

Big horned sheep are freaking everywhere around here!  Including one that decided to take out the mirror on my rental truck (more on that later).

Yep, a freaking sweet mountain bike park.

34 acres of trails, pump tracks, and skills areas.

The skills area and kiddy pump track.

No comments:

Post a Comment