Friday, June 28, 2013

"Reno-vation" of the downtown post office continues.

From the morning ride in.....still working on the old downtown post office building.  Looks like they are putting in a lot of work.  I hope it turns out nice!




So...yeah....It was a pretty mundane boring (we all know riding a bike is never boring) ride in to work today (if that was what you were thinking)!  It was uneventful enough that I was paying attention to the thoughts bouncing around in my own head, when I heard....  "I guess they're Reno-vating the post office" and chuckled out loud to my own pun.

So all in all, (despite my questionable personal sanity) I guess that makes for a better commute than most drivers probably had today!  So, I'm officially calling this day a bicycling win at the early hour of 8:15am!

No comments:

Post a Comment