I'll try to come up with some suggestions over the next few weeks. For today (Tuesday)....meaning I'm giving you 3 full days to prep....I'll suggest Food Truck Friday at Idlewild Park.
A few reasons this might work for you to bike to.
1) Centrally located for much of Reno.
2) It's not work and it runs for 4 hours, so you don't have a tight time table and no one cares if you sweated a little on the way there.
3) The streets that lead hear from every direction are low speed, low traffic, and most have bike lanes.
4) You get reward....great food, music, and beer!
5) There is a ton of bike parking.
6) It's a really congested even for parking a car.....you'll save 10 minutes time just by riding.
So give it a try this weekend. You'll have fun, burn the calories you eat and drink, hear some good music, and get to experience a great event by bike!