Monday, June 1, 2015

Out and About...

The weekend was a bit different for me.  I actually got out of town (up to Quincy) for a bit of camping and catching up with old friends.  It was a bit of a working weekend as the friend (the preacher for those of you who have been reading for a while) was shooting video for the campground we were staying at and some of the attractions in the area.  The really "horrible" part of the experience was that some of the video had to be shot at the Brewing Lair of the Lost Sierras! 

As you can see...we worked really hard.

You know...had to test out the new deck.

Had to pour a few beers for the "camera".

If this isn't advertising for a brewery I don't know what is.

Point of view was necessary to capture the experience.

And we were forced to play a round of disc golf.
And for those of you who are wondering what this has to do with bicycles.  We did shoot both road riding and mountain biking segments as part of our work.  I just don't have the video in hand to prove it.  There was also the highly questionable decision to use me as the model.....so there's that too.  I'll update this post when I get a copy that's edited properly to make me look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment