Friday, November 9, 2012

Secret Love Affair....with the bike path.

If you've read this blog for any length of time you might get the idea that I am secretly in love with the river path.  Even I notice how often I post about it....and the fact that we tend to get together almost every day (and even on the weekends sometimes).  Wifey has always managed to turn a blind eye to this....and as of the last few years she has even made friends with the path herself.

This morning however, I encountered something I didn't really ever expect.  The river path seems to return the sentiment!!


Now, I'm not sure who the "artist" is....but it appears their medium is torn up discarded t-shirt, carefully rolled and aligned with, well let's just say love.  I wonder who the message is actually for, but since I'll never know, I'm going to assume that it is a general message to all cyclists from the path itself.  So if you were out on a bicycle on this chilly morning, just remember the ride loves you just was much as you love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment