Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WTF!? And I'm conflicted....


Seriously, I mean wow......I can't even begin to express how lame this is.  The conflicted part isn't that I want to go key this guys rig either.  You can't see it, but this is a recycling company's truck.  So their the good guys (right?), but their still parking like morons!?

And by the way, I get it....It's not that hard to get around the guy.  It's the principal of the thing.  And for any drivers who want to comment.  Before you say anything, imagine this guy parked across the intersection you needed to get through to go to work.  You'd be pissed!  Yes, you could just turn and go around the block....but you'd be pissed.

Anyway, enough said.  Frick'in lame!  And yes, I did get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he did, he was crabby all evening too:-)

    ReplyDelete