Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bicycle Bananas Bandit!!


I had to drop the dog off at the groomers this morning, which happens to be right next door to Bicycle Bananas.  As I waited for the groomer to open a few patrol cars rolled up (eying me suspiciously I might add).  I watched as they pulled up to Bicycle Bananas....only then noticing the large pile of glass, that was the remains of a plate glass window.

I didn't nose around too much since they were obviously just checking out the scene for the first time, but it looks like someone did the old smash and grab and got at least a few bikes.  Hopefully, they didn't get anything too expensive.

Here's to hoping the dirt bag who did this gets nabbed.  Remember if you see anything too good to be true on Craigslist this week you might want to check with Bicycle Bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment