Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy, busy, busy.

Ok, sorry for the lack of a Monday post.  I'm sure you found another way to occupy your morning.  I was tied up touring three breweries over in St. Helena and Calistoga.  Well, that wasn't the point but I wasn't complaining.  Really it was to join wifey for a 1/2 marathon through wine country.  It was sort of a short notice thing (yes, a short notice 1/2 marathon), but it was fun.  And for the record....I do run regularly, just not in the training for anything type way you should.  So the race itself fortunately didn't complete wreck me.

Now work is back in full force and I'm behind.  I'll try to have something more interesting in the near future.

Until then....BPAC Meeting tomorrow!  Come if you want an update on the 4th and Prater corridor.  The meeting is in a new location:  RTC Boardroom, 2050 Villanova Drive, Reno  at 6:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment