Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bums and Birds...things you see on a commute.

Ok, I'm adding this in right off the bat.  I know I should say "Homeless" and not Bums in the title....but it doesn't roll off the tongue, so just take it easy....it's just a blog.

I had a fun commute today...not sure why.  Just finally not feeling sick, warm weather, or something.  A lot of curb hopping, taking single track sections that depart from the river path, and general screwing around.  I stopped to take a couple pictures just because these things caught my eye.

I didn't say they were good pictures...fuzzy pic of the guys waking up on the river.  I do like their chosen method of transportation.

I'm definitely not a bird watcher, but this heron(?) sitting on the pump barge in the sewer treatment plant was kinda cool.  If anything in a sewage pit can be "cool".
I know what your thinking....these things were worth stopping to take a picture!?  Well, I'll admit that they aren't going up in a frame anywhere, but even these questionable photo ops are more interesting than the alternative to riding the bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment