Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shorter days mean night riding...whether you like it or not.

Yep, I bet you noticed the time change.  And that your commute home is flirting with twilight or even outright darkness.  So it's time to talk night riding and bike ninjas.

Yehuda Moon from Kickstand Comics (by Rick Smith and Bryan Griggs)
 Yep, those guys (and gals) who bike at night and wear dark colors and don't have any lights.  Like I said "Bike Ninjas"! 

So here's a little teaser on how not to be one....BPAC is giving away free lights through the "Bright Reno Lights" program.  We'll be announcing locations for these giveaways in the near future.  But I'll be carrying several sets so if you need a set let me know and I'll happily deliver.  The only criteria is that you must show me the bike they are going on.  We're not trying to help anyone's sales on ebay after all!

Please note...the lights in the giveaway are to make sure you can be seen. You still should have a higher quality light up front to see where you're going if you ride at night on a regular basis.  That will be a topic for another post however!

No comments:

Post a Comment