Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A 24 Hour Trifecta!

Now normally a trifecta this time of year should include skiing (especially when we finally have some snow)....but you take what you can get.  Instead my latest attempt included lunch time kayaking at the Rock Park Whitewater Park, a trail run this morning, and the morning bike ride.  Nothing spectacular, but I'm counting it!

Yeah...pulled out the kayaking gear.  It's been a while.  Found out that neck gaskets disintegrate in Reno.  Definitely got some cold water down the back!


How do you not go kayaking when the flows pop above 2000!!  Sorry...this is the best I can do...didn't bring a camera.

The dog got me up at 4am this morning.  Couldn't go back to sleep.  Might as well run in the dark on icy single track!  Also...it wasn't a 60.2 avg. temp (more like 28)....gps just lives in my pocket

And the obligatory ride to work completes the trifecta.

No comments:

Post a Comment