Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Not Alone!

As many of you bike commuters out there might know....as the weather slowly gets colder and colder you start to feel slightly alone.  Even the homeless contingent seems to fade from the bike lanes and bike paths. 

Now this isn't a totally bad thing!  With all those lanes to myself, I begin to think of them as "mine"!  Don't get me wrong, I love to see commuters out there using the infrastructure, but you get spoiled by riding through the winters. 

I also feel a bit this way, because I'm pretty much the only one who bike commutes here at my office (other than wifey) and a couple guys who will ride in occasionally (if pressured during bike to work week).  So, I was pleasantly surprised when one of our contract guys showed up on bike this morning!

Here's a picture of his ride....just for proof!


Kinda nice to know that my bike has company today!

No comments:

Post a Comment