Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sometimes Bicycling Blows....And then makes you Smile!

Last night the commute home pretty much sucked....well it blew....literally.  Yep, head wind, straight out of the West.  I could see the wind building all day out of my window, so I knew what was coming.  There's nothing else to do but to put your head down and grind.  And for that reason there are no pictures to document this.

However, I was rewarded this morning rolling back down Mill St.  One of those days when there is a backed up line of cars like 1/2 mile long.  The bike lane traffic was (of course) very light....so I got to cruise at 25 mph past about 100 cars and made every light on Mill Street.  It's not that it's a benefit to a cyclist in any way.  It just makes me smile knowing I'll be to the other side of the airport before they make it past the Grand Sierra Resort.  It really is the little things in life some days!

Kinda felt like this!
 Ride on!

No comments:

Post a Comment