Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bicycle "clutter"!?

The back room is getting a bit busy with bicycles in various states of repair and use....and this (of course) isn't all of them. 


Now it's not normally quite like this.  There is room to hang three bikes in the back corner where only one resides in this shot.  This still leaves four with less than an adequate home.  Now I hear some of you saying, "Put them in the garage!" (like a normal person).  Well, due to the clever soul who owned the house before me....you are looking at what was the garage.  So I pose a question to you all.....Where do you store the fleet and in what manner? 

I realize I'm working with a first world problem here, but I'm serious....if anyone has cool storage ideas for everyday bikes I'm listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment