Tuesday, December 3, 2013

For those who dare to ride...we salute you!

To rip off the AC/DC themed title.....did you ride today!?  Depending on when you commute, you could have had some very different conditions.  I believe it started snowing about 7:20 at my house in the old northwest and it continued to get stronger the entire commute.  So basically, we went from this (yesterday morning):


To this (in 24 hours):

Not too bad when I left the house.

By the time I got downtown it was picking up.
I didn't snap any pics on Mill St. this morning.....I was a bit worried about drivers unintentionally using my bike lane (and there were some).  It was really coming down by the time I crossed the top of the airport on Mill! 

And with respect to the title.....I did see two other riders out there this morning!  And wifey reported seeing three riders on her drive in!  So hats off to everyone who got out the door this morning!

p.s.  The new fenders on the salsa were fantastic...since absolutely no one cares!!


No comments:

Post a Comment