Friday, March 7, 2014

Things to do this weekend....


Yep, the Fargo is going tubeless.  I don't know what it is, but I seem to get a ton of flats on it.  Maybe it's the lightweight nature of the Race King tires....maybe Reno is goat head central....maybe it's because I don't have lines in the tires (the only bike).  Hmmm...I kinda forgot I don't use liners on it, that would probably be the problem.

Well, anyway, I have always read about tubeless setups and it will definitely save a bit of weight compared to adding liners.  So, I'll be giving it a try this weekend. 

It's also no accident that the picture includes a picture of the tap....there will be beer involved or I'll probably get cranky.  And for some of you who are probably wondering, that is not a huge bag of pot....it's hops (e.g. for making beer)....and I may or may not get around to that this weekend.

So anyway, enjoy filling your weekend with bikey stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment