Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Random things in Reno post.

I seem to have an odd collection of pics floating around on my phone from the last 3 or 4 days, so that's what you're getting this morning.  I guess I'll rehash them in the order that they occurred.

Food truck Friday at Idlewild. 

The music (and bicycles) at food truck Friday.

If this isn't a bicycle family SUB (Sport Utility Bicycle) I don't know what is!

Later that same night....a very fuzzy picture.  Why....because the second beer from the bottom of the draft list is BELL's from Kalamazoo, Michigan.  My original brewery!!!


Saturday morning brewing at my house (a Citra hopped Session IPA).  Note my system is now a one man operation due to the addition of a block and tackle for the transfer to the fermenter.

And that leads us up to yesterday's commute home.  Yep, it was raining up in my neighborhood....and more than a sprinkle.  I might have gotten wet, but it sure felt good on a 90+ degree day!

Ok, that clears out my back log.  Hope you've had as much fun over the last few days!

3 comments:

  1. Bell's, Russian River & Allagash in Reno????? Did someone come in and kick some distributor ass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not positive....but I think these are all collaboration beers with Sierra Nevada? Going to have to look into it. Any which way I'm not complaining!

      Delete
  2. That family SUB is awesome!! I wish it would rain during my commute home so I can cool off. But somehow I have managed to dodge the evening storms for the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete