Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Sign of the Times?


The City of Reno put up a 4 way stop at the intersection of Ralston and 1st this week.  Not sure what's up with that.  I don't think this was ever an intersection with many accidents and I don't think people generally drove too fast on 1st.  I'm not sure I care if it's there or not....although it does disrupt what was a nice flow for riding down 1st st.

What I am sure of, is there definitely wasn't any public process on this one.  So....if it's that easy City of Reno.....how about making our Bicycle Boulevard better!!

1 comment:

  1. When on Bike Boulevard heading north at that intersection, the line of site is blocked by the cars parked on the southwest side of First Street. I'm glad they put in stop signs but a roundabout would've been better if it's big enough so that traffic on first just can't blow through.

    ReplyDelete