Friday, November 6, 2015

Back in Bikey Action!

Said I would ride....Did ride....Enjoyed every moment of it.

Also...I know I have about 10 versions of this picture of my bike in my office.  What can I say....it makes me happy to see my bike all day while I sit here working!

I know that some people think it's getting a little chilly for bike rides.  That's so not the case.  I think I even enjoy the colder weather more than the summer weather.  No sweating, can ride in my work close, and low traffic in the bike lanes (ok, this is always true).  So don't give up on the commute!

1 comment:

  1. Expert at the very least yearly particularly if many people stop by gyms along with salons along with nail fungus infection is really a matter Even though it’s not always realistic ZetaClear for everyone it’s wise to help at the very least possess your current GENERAL PRACTITIONER evaluate your current health insurance and the fitness of skin color along with.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/zetaclear.html

    ReplyDelete