Thursday, September 8, 2011

RTC Transportation Group.

About six months ago I was alerted by a friend to an ad in the RGJ requesting applications for a "citizen" member to sit on a new RTC community working group.  My wife told me I might as well apply since I like to bitch about every road in the region with respect to bicycling.  A one page essay and 4 months later the phone rang and just like that I'm the newest board member! 

Anyway, this position is actually why I started the blog.  This way as the meetings start to happen (tonight), I can keep you up to date on what the RTC thinks is important for the region in terms of transporation.  In between these monthly meetings (and their subsequent posts) you can hear what I think (which is probably more than you want to hear).  Let the serious postings begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment