Tuesday, September 11, 2012

City of Reno.....Why you no redevelop!?



You'll notice the "Freight House District" just across the river.  Between me and the baseball stadium there are about 5 vacant lots just waiting for redevelopment.


I know times are tough....but these pictures were taken last February and the view is same today.  You can say that property just isn't moving, but this one in the pictures isn't even up for sale.

So I guess my question is how long can a "developer" (since they don't develop I put it in quotes) hold land hostage in a deteriorated, eye-sore state before the city steps in and does something?  I'm no fan of imminent domain land grabs (because it happens to less fiscally well off people most times), but I'd sure go for it to get some of these eye-sores turned into a decent park!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much you have given the great blogs site by which we can get more advantage.poker online

    ReplyDelete