Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bring on the Holidays!

On my ride home last night I was thoroughly enjoying the fact that I have a really good light. The river path lights need a tune up so there are several sections where it's pretty dark and a powerful light makes all the difference. In my case a good light means a pretty simple minewt light like this.



However, as I rolled into downtown the need for the light pretty much disappeared, because the rink on the river was lit up like the fourth of July.  There must have been a thousand people hanging out, 3 news trucks filming, Christmas tree in full decoration, and professional skaters were spinning around the rink like no body's business.


Not a bad way to wrap up the evening bike ride!  So on that note, I'm outta here for Turkey celebrations.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and a good kick off for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment