Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bridge rehab is complete!

Boy, did they make quick work of that!  I don't think they had it closed for more than 2 days.  The results are a fantastic new decking on the river trail bridge that makes the crossing smooth as silk.  In fact it's so smooth that the rest of the trail now seems a little rough!


When I left the office last night I wasn't sure if the work had been completed or if I'd even be able to get across.  The sunset gave me the extra motivation to go see.


Sure enough, finished and already seeing plenty of use based on the number of tire tracks visible. 


It is a shame they didn't take the time to replace the missing section of railing since they were there with the equipment....but man look at what they did do.  B E A U T I F U L !


The obligatory close up to show the amount of traffic in just a day or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment