Thursday, May 2, 2013

Apparently blogger picture uploads is down....(updated w/ pics).

No pictures....yeah, that's a problem.  None of you just want to hear me ramble on about the morning commute or the 4th and Prater open house.  Since this is all I have, I'll give you the spiel anyway!  4th and Prater open house was pretty well attended and had a ton of huge print outs and posters on the current state of the street and the proposed project.  The short description is that we're all set to go on this one.....we just need $$$$!  So until those show up at the table we're in a holding pattern.





In other news, I rode my bike today.  I saw big construction equipment that was pretty cool!  I followed a bus down Mill St. (which was not that cool....mostly just dusty).  The bus had a bike to work week sign on the back (which was pretty cool)!  Later on Mill St. I had a semi-truck take up the whole bike lane at the intersection with Terminal (not cool).  And that is my day on the bike so far.  It's way more interesting with pictures (or perhaps not).  If Blogger gets their shit together I'll post the pics later!  Til then......


Cool large scale construction.

Stinky bus...not cool.  Bike to work week....very cool!

Ass Clown trucker using the bike lane to facilitate his wide right turn....NOT COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment