Thursday, April 17, 2014

More things you see while riding in Reno!

These aren't from today....but both pics were taken over the the last week or so.  I'd say they speak to bike culture being very alive in Reno.


This is out on Dickerson Rd. if you're headed for Oxbow Park....or the Reno Homebrewer.  I'll let you guess where I was headed.  I'm not condoning graffiti, but its out there and at least this one is about bikes!


And this pic is taken in my very own little neighborhood (the old northwest).  A giant tall bike.  Tall enough to be tied up to a flag pole and require two guy lines!  I'm not sure whether I'd try riding this thing or not.  I mean really....what do you do on this thing when you hit a red light?  I'm going with the concept of track standing for your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment