Monday, April 21, 2014

We Heart Bicycle Art Show.

I finally made it to the show.  For one reason or another I've never made it down for this and boy I'm glad I finally did.  With a glass of New Belgium beer and some of the buffet food already eaten, I was able to peruse the art before it got too busy.  Here's a little bit of what I saw (and I took really bad, fuzzy pics....you've been warned).

This one is what you saw right when you walked in.  Acrylic on canvas.  It looked like a perfect picture rather than a painting.....amazing!

The early crowd.

Notice everyone is looking in the direction of that one painting!

Girls on bikes and some Nevada pride.

You can't read the title...because I can't take pictures, but this one is titled "A job well done."

Perhaps this shouldn't be called parking, but an artwork in progress.

As the evening wore on it got crowded!


No comments:

Post a Comment