Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back in action.....

Ok, I've been on a long weekend mini vacation in Colorado to visit some family.  I know this means it's been a bit quiet around here.  This was not a bikey vacation, but it definitely had some highlights....so until I can get back on the bike, here are a few pics from the weekend.

There were breweries, beer festivals, and worship in a church converted to a bar.

Brewery workings!
Beer festival shenanigans.

Worshiping at the perfect church.

Yep....samplers come in communion cups!

There were bicycles involved at the beer festival, although we did not arrive by this preferred method.  Here's a view of the rides in their own valet parking area inside the festival gates.  Talk about preferred parking!



The weekend also had a few other fun activities I don't always get out and do.....including some climbing and golf.  I found out I was pretty rusty at both of these.




Ok, so that was the weekend.  Not bikey but I thought I'd share so you don't get bored.  More bike stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment