Monday, March 12, 2012

Food Trucks are Coming!

Now I'm not gonna say I told you so.....but I was blog lobbying (blobbying?) for this after a recent trip to Portland and now it's gonna be a reality!  Now keep in mind my whining resulted in nothing, but it looks like someone out there is thinking the same thing.  So less talk more info. 


So for the record, I think this is a good start.  However, I am out and about on more occasions than just the first Friday of each month.  I also tend to be out later than 9 pm.  To be clear, I am also often hungry after 9pm on days other than the first Friday of each month.  So come on people, someone with a vacant lot in downtown or midtown needs to kick off another set of dates and times for this so we can eat in Portlandia style!

No comments:

Post a Comment