Monday, January 21, 2013

How to start a Monday....or my boss rules!

Ok, He'll never read this so it doesn't really matter, but my boss is one heck of a guy.  A little back story here.  We had a client who happened to be in Tahoe for a ski trip.  Since both my boss and I ski we were planning to meet up with him for a day on the slopes.  Last minute, my boss can't make it, so he pays for 3 tickets to Squaw (at holiday rates) and off we go.

Long story short....as a thank you the client sends us a huge batch of Vermont Maple syrup (which is where he's from).  My boss takes it on himself to make up a batch of waffle batter and bring in a waffle iron so we can take advantage of the client's gift.

So not only does he pay for skiing....he takes a gift and gives it back to all the employees!  Here's the spread this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment