Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bike reconfiguration....continued.

Ok, so last week (or a few weeks ago) I posted about adding a rack to the Salsa Fargo and changing out the off road tires for some Schwable Marathon Supremes.  All of this is part of getting ready for Cycle Oregon in September.  The question was/is just how to use this new rack.  Thanks to some divine gifts (loaners) from the Preacher, who is cleaning out his attic in preparation for a trip of his own, I know have a full set of Panniers to experiment with!  This means both larger and smaller bags.  Today I opted for two of the smaller bags.


They fit well and provide more than enough space for my work commute stuff.  The most surprising thing to me is that I don't even know they're there when riding.  I guess that means it's not a bad combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment