Friday, August 2, 2013

If you ride a bike....hot chicks will follow you (or perhaps pass you)!

I was on my leisurely morning commute, when I notice I had a rider in tow.  So, what to do?  Continue riding leisurely and have a chat with the other rider....hammer for a bit and drop the competition....or perhaps with either response get dropped by a girl!  I believe the term is "getting chicked" (at least in ultra-running).

Here was my view at 1 mile in:


 And my view at 3 miles in (she's gaining):


 At 6 miles:  (just....can't.....drop....her.....!)


Oh....opps....that would be wifey joining me on the commute.  I'm not sure what I'll get in more trouble for, calling her a hot chic or even evoking the idea of hammering it and dropping her.  I'm sure I'll find out when she reads this!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say that looks like your wife!

    There is a lady here in Carson City, probably mid 30's, tall, long dark hair, drop dead gorgeous and one heck of a cyclist. She's dropped me at least twice, and I've seen her drop others. I sure would like to catch her once and find out her name!

    ReplyDelete