Friday, November 15, 2013

Speaking of lighting.

Ok, so since I just put up the post about the nighttime cyclocross race.  I've been tinkering with my lighting this week in preparation.  I have a ton of lighting options laying around the house....everything from dyno hub generator lights, AA battery type lights like the Planet bike Blaze (which is pretty darn bright), to a couple of Nite Rider battery pack lights.  So I figured I might as well go all out for this event and even just for general riding.

Here's the current configuration:

It's a little hard to see but I've opted for a dual NiteRider configuration up front.

On the back I'm using a Planet bike Superblinky and a Serfas LED light that is just about blinding.  I figure cars can't miss it and it might moderately blind anyone thinking of passing me in the race!


No comments:

Post a Comment