Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You're all wet.

No biking in this post.  Don't ask me why, but I was trolling the schedule over at the NW Pool and notice they have a roll session on Monday nights.  Hmmm...I have a truck load of kayak stuff.  Hmmm...it hasn't been out in a while.  Perhaps I should go!?

Boat, Paddle, and Gear bag.  Rather hastily thrown in the truck camper.

And off to the pool we go.
 For the record, while it has been a bit since I kayaked....it has been a really long time since I went to a pool to kayak.  In fact, the last time I went was at the Moana Pool, if that clues you in.  Anyway, I haven't ever been to the NW Pool and I have been thinking about getting back into some swimming.

The place is literally a classic.  It has the same glass work on the front that my high school pool had (circa 1970?).  However, even my high school pool was rebuilt in the 1990's!  But hey, in Reno pools are definitely not all the rage, and this one is pretty well maintained inside. 

So if you like to kayak and you're bored come on down some time.  It definitely wasn't crowded (3 people)!



No comments:

Post a Comment